Term paper on fences

If nothing happens in the time specified for response, you can then go to a Magistrates’ Court and get the same type of order as you could have obtained if your neighbour was there (s 9(2)). If you then go ahead and build a fence, and someone moves in next door, you can give that person a copy of the order. If you do this within one month of your neighbour moving in, that person will have to pay the share that the court ordered them to pay. If you do not receive the money within one month of giving your neighbour a copy of the order, you can go back to court to enforce the order for payment.

Term paper on fences

term paper on fences


term paper on fencesterm paper on fencesterm paper on fencesterm paper on fences