2017-2018 Common Application Essay Prompts
1. Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story. [No change]
2. The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience? [Revised]
3. Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking ? What was the outcome ? [Revised]
4. Describe a problem you've solved or a problem you'd like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma - anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution. [No change]
5. Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others. [Revised]
6. Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more? [New]
Most of all, we are proud of our dedicated team, who has both the creativity and understanding of our clients' needs. Our writers always follow your instructions and bring fresh ideas to the table, which remains a huge part of success in writing an essay. We guarantee the authenticity of your paper, whether it's an essay or a dissertation. Furthermore, we ensure confidentiality of your personal information, so the chance that someone will find out about our cooperation is slim to none. We do not share any of your information to anyone.
I plan to pursue advanced studies in Biology and answer many of the questions I have about the world. My hope is that the answers to my questions will serve the greater good. The more we learn about the world, the more likely it is we can solve the most pressing problems. Cures for diseases, medical advances and environmental protection procedures all come through the science of Biology. I plan to join research projects throughout my college career, allowing me to contribute my skills as well as be mentored by senior researchers. Most of all, Biology has inspired me to never stop asking questions.